This guide covers the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build and how to install this popular build on Firestick and Android TV devices.
For those new to Kodi, a Kodi build is an all-in-one platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from a 3rd party provider, which we show in the tutorial below.
NOTE: If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, install the latest stable release using the tutorial below.
This build can be installed on any Android-powered device, including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and more.
The categories within this build include Xenon Plus, Sports, Networks, TV Guide, Real Debrid, Music, Arcade, Settings, Weather, and more.
Below is information on this Kodi build, including how to install it, features, categories, and more.
How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on Firestick
Below, we have provided a video and screenshot guide for installing this build on Firestick or Android TV devices.
We suggest watching the video first and then reviewing the screenshots afterward for more details.
1. After installing Kodi on your device, launch Kodi and click the Settings icon.
2. Click System.
3. Hover over the Add-ons menu and turn on Unknown sources.
4. Read the warning message and click Yes.
This is another reminder to use a VPN when running these unverified, 3rd party Kodi builds.
5. Next click the back button on your remote and select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click the <None> icon to open the search box.
8. Enter the following URL and click OK – https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo
This is the official source of the Diggz Xenon build. This repository also holds the new Planet Diggz Build.
9. Name the media source whatever you prefer and click OK.
10. Click the back button and select Add-ons.
11. Click Install from zip file.
12. Locate and select your media source.
13. Click the zip file URL – repository.diggzmatrix-3.2.zip
14. Wait a few seconds for the Diggz Matrix Repository Add-on installed message to appear.
15. Next click Install from repository.
16. Click Diggz Matrix Repository.
17. Choose Program add-ons.
18. Click Chef Matrix Wizard.
19. Click Install.
20. Wait a minute or two for the Chef Matrix Wizard Add-on installed message to appear.
21. Return to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons from the main menu. Then select Chef Matrix Wizard.
22. Click Builds.
23. Choose Diggz Xenon Plus.
24. Click Install.
25. Click Yes, Install.
26. Wait a minute or two for the build to download.
27. Once the installation is complete, click OK.
28. Relaunch Kodi from your home screen or Apps menu.
29. That’s it! You have installed the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on Firestick/Android.
Enjoy live channels, sports, movies, TV shows, music, and other content!
Is this Build Legal?
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether unverified Kodi builds or add-ons hold the proper licensing.
If and when a Kodi build is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through unverified Kodi builds.
You can view Kodi’s full list of verified add-ons from their official website.
For 100% legal and verified IPTV providers, see our resource guide below:
Is this Build Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did find two suspicious files within the build’s repository URL that pertain to viruses/malware.
We should always protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
Kodi even alerts users during setup that these 3rd party builds and add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
A VPN is the best way to protect yourself using unverified Kodi builds.
For more Kodi options, check out our popular guides below.
Overall, Diggz Xenon is a well-known Kodi build that provides many live streams that can be installed on any Firestick/Android device.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Diggz Xenon Build?
Diggz Xenon is a free Kodi build that provides tons of options for streaming live channels, sports, movies, and other content.
What Content does the Diggz Xenon Build have?
This build provides thousands of movies, TV series, live channels, and more.
What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build is an all-in-one platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
Is this Kodi Build Free?
Yes. This Kodi build is 100% free to use on any streaming device.
What devices can this Kodi Build be installed on?
This Kodi build is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
The post How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on Firestick/Android (2024) appeared first on IPTV WIRE.