This guide shows how to install Purple IPTV on Firestick/Fire TV, Android, and more.
Purple IPTV is a popular IPTV Player used for streaming live channels.
By installing live TV players on your device, you can use your favorite IPTV service with ease!
How to Install Purple IPTV Player – Video Guide
Below we have provided a video and screenshot guide for installing the latest version of the Purple IPTV player on Firestick.
We suggest watching the video first and then reviewing the screenshots after for more details.
Once you learn how to use the Purple IPTV user interface, you will notice that it may be quicker to navigate than other programs.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these IPTV players if pairing with unverified providers. Check out the link below for more information.
Since Purple IPTV isn’t available in the Amazon App Store, it must be side-loaded onto your Fire TV device using the Downloader app.
The steps below show you how to install this live TV player using an Amazon Firestick. This same process works on all models of the Amazon Firestick, Fire TVs, and Fire TV Cube.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular device for live TV due to its low price and jailbreaking abilities.
For those using an Android device such as the NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast, Tivo Stream 4K, Android TV Boxes, phones, or tablets, you can get this app from the Google Play Store.
How to Install Purple IPTV on Firestick (Screenshot Guide)
1. Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the tutorial below that walks through this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader
3. Click Allow
4. Click OK
5. Click the URL box
6. Enter in the following URL and click Go – purplesmarttv.com
- This is the official source for Purple IPTV
7. Scroll down and click Direct Download APK File.
8. Wait for the app to download
9. Click Install
10. Click Open or Done.
11. Launch Purple IPTV and wait a few seconds.
12. Choose TV.
13. Select Do it later.
14. On the App Plugins page just click the orange arrow to continue.
15. Click English or whatever your preferred language is.
16. Once your initial setup is complete click the orange checkmark in the bottom right corner.
17. That’s it! Installation and set up of Purple IPTV are now complete.
18. You can now input your login information if you have an account or register.
Purple IPTV Information & Features
Purple IPTV is a well-known IPTV Player that works with nearly all IPTV Services that provide an M3U URL.
This app also provides options for users to record, add external players, customize their favorite channels, and more.
Once this live TV player has been configured, you will enjoy a friendly user interface with many options that can be changed within the settings tab.
Overall, if you use an IPTV service on a Firestick/Fire TV or Android device, live TV players are a great tool to pair with them!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Purple IPTV?
Purple IPTV is a popular IPTV player that pairs with any IPTV service for an improved streaming experience.
Is Purple IPTV legal?
Yes. this app is 100% legal to install and use.
Is this Live TV Player safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use. This app is available in the Amazon App Store or Google Play Store.
What devices can this Live TV Player be installed on?
This app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
The post How to Install Purple IPTV Player on Firestick/Android for Live TV appeared first on IPTV WIRE.