This step-by-step guide shows how to install IPTV Smarters Pro APK on Firestick/Fire TV and more.
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the Best IPTV Players available.
Many users pair IPTV Smarters Pro with IPTV services, Free M3U Playlists, or Xtreme Codes to enhance their streaming experience.
Best IPTV Services
With IPTV Smarters Pro on your device, you can use your favorite live TV service with ease!
This is one of the tools we use in our complete IPTV Setup Guide for beginners.
Since most IPTV services provide login information via Xtreme Codes API or M3U URL, IPTV Smarters is a great option for playback.
Some other popular IPTV players include TiviMate, XCIPTV APK, Perfect Player, iMPlayer, IPTV Extreme, Lenox, and others.
Since IPTV Smarters isn’t available in the Amazon App Store, it must be side-loaded onto your Fire TV device using the Downloader app.
The steps below show you how to install IPTV Smarters using an Amazon Firestick Lite. This same process works on all models of the Amazon Firestick, Fire TVs, and Fire TV Cube.
The Firestick is popular among cord-cutters due to its low price and jailbreaking abilities.
For those using an Android device such as the NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast, Tivo Stream 4K, Android TV Boxes, phones, or tablets, you can get this app from the Google Play Store.
IPTV Smarters Pro – Google Play Store
IPTV Smarters Pro – Apple App Store
We also provide setup instructions for pairing your favorite IPTV service following the installation tutorial.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader app from your App Store (Amazon or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the tutorial below that walks through this simple process.
How to Install Downloader App
2. Launch Downloader
3. Click Allow
4. Click OK
5. Click the URL box
6. Enter the following URL and click Go – iptvwire.com/smarters
Note: This can also be installed using the secret Downloader code 80911
7. Wait for the app to download
8. Click Install
9. Click Done
10. Click Delete
11. Click Delete again
12. You have successfully installed IPTV Smarters Pro on your device.
Continue below for setting up IPTV Smarters Pro on your preferred streaming device.
How to Setup IPTV Smarters
Setting up IPTV Smarters is a simple process outlined below.
In this example, we are using an inexpensive IPTV service that provides an M3U URL or Xtreme Codes login.
1. When launching IPTV Smarters for the first time, scroll down and click Accept.
2. Choose your login method for the IPTV service you are using. We are using the Xtreme Codes API login.
Note: If your IPTV service doesn’t provide an Xtreme Codes API login then you can log in using an M3U URL.
3. Enter your IPTV service account login information and click Add User.
4. Your user profile should appear. Click your profile.
5. Wait a few seconds for IPTV Smarters Pro to download your service’s channels, movies, EPG, and more.
6. You have successfully set up IPTV Smarters Pro on your streaming device!
IPTV Smarters Pro Information & Features
IPTV Smarters is one of the most popular applications among those using the Firestick/Fire TV, Android, and other streaming devices.
This IPTV player offers some great features for being 100% free to use! These features include a favorites manager, external video player integration, picture settings, and more.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
The ability to add channels to favorites is one of the best features within IPTV Smarters!
Follow the short guide below on how to add channels to favorites.
1. Locate any preferred channel and hold down the OK button.
2. Click Add to Favourite.
3. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
4. Return back to the channel category list and click Favourites.
5. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
6. If you want to remove a channel from your Favorites, hover over a channel and hold down the OK button on your remote and click Remove from Favourite.
7. That’s it! You can now add/remove channels from Favorites within this IPTV player.
How to Add External Video Players
Another great feature of this IPTV player is the ability to add external video players like MX Player Pro.
In the example below, we show how to integrate an external player within IPTV Smarters.
1. From the home screen, click Settings.
2. Select External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose whichever external player you prefer. For this instance, we chose MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You will notice a message saying “Player added successfully.”
Is IPTV Smarters Legal?
While installing and using the IPTV Smarters Pro application is 100% legal, some of the unverified services you can pair with this tool have questionable legal status.
It’s impossible for IPTV Wire to determine whether an unverified IPTV service holds the proper licensing.
If and when an IPTV service is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our website to reflect that information.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through free IPTV apps and paid services.
Best Legal IPTV Alternative
IPTV Wire recommends using 100% legal and verified IPTV providers. Here are our recommendations for legal IPTV services.
#1 Ranked Legal IPTV Service – Vidgo
Best Legal IPTV Providers
For more information on this popular IPTV player, visit their official website – https://www.iptvsmarters.com.
You can also refer to the video below.
Overall, if you use an IPTV service on a Firestick/Fire TV or Android device, IPTV Smarters Pro is a must-have!
IPTV Smarters Pro FAQ
What is IPTV Smarters Pro?
IPTV Smarters Pro is a popular IPTV player that pairs with any IPTV service for an improved streaming experience.
Is IPTV Smarters Legal?
Yes, this app is 100% legal to install and use.
Is IPTV Smarters Safe?
Yes, this app is safe to install and use. However, since this app isn’t available in the Amazon App Store or Google Play we suggest using a VPN.
What Devices can IPTV Smarters be Installed on?
This app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
The post IPTV Smarters Pro – How to Install on Firestick for Live TV (2022) appeared first on IPTV WIRE.